Welcome to Field Tools for CSDi Members.
Not a member? Membership is free: we only need your name & email. As a member you will have access to a collection of resources for increasing impact in the field:
- Community workshop lesson plans for 150 development activities.
- Over 200 manuals & field guides on development activities organized by sector
- Access to specialized climate change related manuals, field guides & academic papers
- Background information on the 12 traditional development sectors
- Monthly newsletter with case studies & detailed information of field projects
What Works in International Development? Sustainable projects are based upon a series of building block activities that have shown scientific evidence of having worked, and that provide effective grassroots solutions to needs identified by rural communities.
Project Resources Arranged by Sector. Simply click on the link below.
Not a Member? Simply join to activate links below.
|1. Participation||2. Water & Sanitation||3. Health & Hygiene|
|4. Food & Agriculture||5. Education & Literacy||6. Eco Sustainability|
|7. Economic Dev||8. Infrastructure||9. Energy|
|10. Migration||11. Emergency Relief||12. Climate Change|
|Designing Sustainable Impact-Oriented Projects:|
|123 Project Development||Design Projects With Impact||Example Integrated Projects|